Swarte Yssel ships worldwide and is based in The Netherlands and is registered at the Dutch chamber of commerce (KvK). All products are shipped from The Netherlands. All products are shipped in a professional manner. Vinyl Records & other fragile goods are sent using cardboard boxes for maximum protection.
• All of our products are in good condition before shipping. Every product that contains a photograph taken by Swarte Yssel is exactly what the product is. You can clearly see the state of the product. If there are any clear damages or there is anything else noteworthy, we try our best to clarify this in the pictures and description.
• If for some reason you’re not happy with your purchase please see our “return policy” and/or contact us via Swarteyssel@gmail.com.
• All of our products found in our web shop are in stock and can be shipped directly. Please understand that there is a possibility an item is sold out because we use different sales channels like local record fairs / concerts / events and Discogs. Please understand that we’re dealing with limited quantities and that a replacement isn’t always available. Of course when a product isn’t in stock anymore, and you’ve already paid, you will get reimbursed.
• If you cannot find what you’re looking for in our web shop, we probably do not have it in stock. Please search our web shop thoroughly if you’re looking for anything specific.
• If you have any questions about our products please contact us . Please send us a link (URL) of the product you have any questions about and be as clear as possible in your questioning.
• If you really want a product we advise you to order it quickly. Answering questions takes time and in the meantime the product could be sold. And when it’s gone, it’s gone.
• Reservations are possible only for known customers of Swarte Yssel. If you have ordered from us already and you see a product you want, but do not have the funds for it at that moment, please contact us and send a link (URL) of the product you want. Please let us know when you’ll be able to purchase it.
By placing an order with Swarte Yssel, you agree with the following terms and conditions:
All products are available to ship worldwide. Some countries of destination are not yet implemented in our system; if there’s no checkout option for your country please contact us at email@example.com
All orders will be shipped between 1 to 9 business days after receipt of payment and processing is completed (unless it’s a pre-order), however dispatch time may differ at busy seasons such as sale season, holidays, festival season, etc. We do not ship a week before, during or a week after Christmas season due to the risk of lost & damaged mail.
All orders are shipped from The Netherlands.
We are not responsible for (international) delivery delays due to custom clearance and other unexpected events. Please allow enough time for your order to be delivered.
Estimated transit time starts from the day of dispatch.
Customs & VAT
Import duties / customs fees that may be incurred on international shipments are to be paid by the buyer, and are therefor not the responsibility of Swarte Yssel.
It’s possible to pick up your order locally in Zwolle or at any event organised by Swarte Yssel. feel free to contact us about the options.
Payments for orders can be made during checkout.
We do also accept Bank Transfer, but for that option please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect Bank Transfer payments to be in our account within a work week (seven work days) of placing an order. If we have not received a payment before the eighth work day we hold the right to cancel your order. In some situations a private agreement can be made.